NoSweat Disposable Helmet Liner for hockey
NoSweat helmet insert for hockey with its patented design and Dri-LID™ technology is designed to absorb sweat that flows down to the face during training or combat. The revolutionary technology means that the helmet insert absorbs and collects all sweat, while the surface remains dry even with a lot of sweat accumulation. Now you can avoid focusing on wiping sweat during training and matches, and rather focus on the game itself!
- Absorbs sweat and keeps it away from the face.
- The insert prevents stinging eyes, the smell of sweat and sweat stains on the helmet.
- Reduces dew on the visor and on glasses. With this helmet insert, it is no longer necessary to use a towel on the bench to regain visibility through the visor.
- Reduces pimples and skin irritations on the face.
- Hypoallergenic - FDA approved in the USA.
- NoSweat is used by all referees in the NHL.
- Stanley Cup winner TJ Oshie started as an ambassador for NoSweat and has subsequently invested in the company. You can read more about it here.
- Suitable for all ages and levels.
- The helmet insert can basically be used on all types of helmets, capser and hats.
- The helmet insert from NoSweat is thin (approx. 2mm), soft with a gel component inside, and it weighs very little. It fits on the inside of the front of the hockey helmet.
- The post is easy to post. You tear off the coating on the helmet insert and stick it on the inside of the helmet: 1) Peel It. 2) Stick It. 3) NoSweat!
- Patented design with Dri-LID ™ Technology. Made in the USA.
- We offer NoSweat in 3-pack and 6-pack. Experience with the product indicates that a helmet insert can usually be used between 2-5 hockey matches before it should be replaced.
You can read more about NoSweat at theirs website.