Get better acceleration. Increase top speed. Prevent injuries.
Bladetech Black Diamond DLC Skate blades are brand new and surpasses everything else on the market. Bladetech's patented Flex Force Advantage technology has a documented effect that shows up to 20% improved acceleration. Flex Force works similar to a hockey stick flex: the front third of the blade bends during a player’s stride, whips back, and releases the vertical energy usually lost into more powerful skating strides. The technology gives you an extra kick for every stride you take.
This technology also has health benefits for knees and hips due to softer shocks to the ice. You can extend your career by switching to skate blades from Bladetech.
Why choose Bladetech Black Diamond DLC Skate blades
- Bladetech's patented Flex Force Advantage has a documented effect that shows up to 20% increased acceleration
- Bladetech uses the best steel available, which means that the steels can withstand a lot
- Their Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) skate blades are brand new on the market
- The edges lasts longer. Equipment Manager for Washington Capitals reports that he has reduced sharpening by 4X
- Health benefits for knees and hips due to softer impact pressure for every stride
- Players recover faster by using less energy during training and games
- Over 60 NHL players use skate blades from Bladetech, including Auston Matthews and Nicklas Bäckström
- NHL players report better glide and better grip during turns
- 1 year warranty
Note that the skate blades are delivered unsharpened. The skate blades must therefore be sharpened before use. It can be done in most ice rinks and at several sports shops. If a different profile (radius) is desired, it can be changed in most skate sharpening machines.
See Hockey Tutorials' newest review of the skate blades below: